Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Holiday Planning......Time to use my annual leave !!!

Not much things to do in the office today...relax..relax...I hope my day will be like this always (Jangan mimpi dapat slalu makan gaji buta *Wink*Wink*). End of the year, is time to plan how to make sure I'm fully used the balance of my annual leave...balance leave more than 10 days..Now, I realize I don't take much leave in year 2010...great job !!! Neway , its not because i'm too workaholic (kind of workaholic most of the times ;p) but most of the "cuti" that I applied selalu kena cancel coz last minutes got other important program...hermm...

Few place that come out in my mind for my holiday trip this year ......

1. Krabi Island, Thailand


2. Tasik Kenyir, Terengganu



In malaysia or oversea??? Have to plan the budget a.s.a.p or last choice balik kampung... hehehhe...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment