Sunday, October 3, 2010

Body detoxification while sleep

Nice and great experience...lay down on bed while undergo process of body detoxification using detox foot patch. As simple as 1,2,3...it is very convenience and wonderful way to experience an overall cleansing for whole body.

The process of detoxification is just simply stick the detox patch to the bottom of the foot and go to sleep.  The detox foot patch will work its wonders while the I sleeps through the nighttime. Is that great?? I've tried it first time on June 2010 (if i'm not mistaken), then now already nak masuk 4th boxes. Love it. First time used it, then i start falling in love with this simple foot patch. The price is only RM35/box that contain 10 pieces of foot patch. Only RM3.50 for 8 hours body detoxification treatment! Very cheap! ;)

The feeling is so wonderful the next morning after undergoes process detoxification at nite (while sleep). The next day, when I take off the foot patch, I saw the foot patch surface turn to black colour with sticky waste oil (surprise...I can see the wastes and toxins that come out from my body!!!)

Very wonderful experience. I fell more restfulness, less stress and greater overall health. The important thing is I've successfully reducing few kg of my weight within 1 month!!! Hehehe....make me more excited...hopefully soon will be more biggest loser before end of year 2010...another 10kg may be...I can do it...chaiyok!! chaiyok!! ;p





No comments:

Post a Comment